Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Xgody Y27. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Xgody Y27. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Xgody Y27.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Xgody Y27 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Xgody Y27 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Xgody Y27 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Xgody Y27? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Xgody Y27 is powered by a ARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, Cores: 4 with MediaTek MT6580M chipset coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and backed by a 2500 mAh battery (Removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 2MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 2G, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, proximity sensor.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Xgody Y27
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Xgody Y27. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Xgody Y27 on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Xgody Y27. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock firmware on Xgody Y27. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your Xgody Y27. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Xgody Y27:
- You can unbrick your bricked Xgody Y27.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Xgody Y27.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Xgody Y27 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Xgody Y27
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Firmware File: Download [C5P_80L_WE_3GW_B15_EMMC_DDR3_64_8_FWVGAP_ZYWY_K39_K_XGODY 20181009.114629]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xgody Y27
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xgody Y27, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Xgody Y27.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Xgody Y27 has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Xgody USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Xgody Y27.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Xgody Y27
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Xgody Y27 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Xgody Y27 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.