Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Yezz Epic T. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Yezz Epic T. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Yezz Epic T.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Yezz Epic T which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Yezz Epic T is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Yezz Epic T running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Yezz Epic T? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Yezz Epic T was announced in August 2018 which sports a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Yezz Epic T is powered by a 4x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4x 1.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8 with MediaTek MT6750 chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat and backed by a 9000 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 16MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G, GPS, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, proximity sensor.
How to Install Stock ROM on Yezz Epic T
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Yezz Epic T. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Yezz Epic T on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Yezz Epic T. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock firmware on Yezz Epic T. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your Yezz Epic T. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Yezz Epic T:
- You can unbrick your bricked Yezz Epic T.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Yezz Epic T.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Yezz Epic T section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Yezz Epic T
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737N
- Firmware File: Download [YEZZ_EPICT_RX801F_MT6737N_B137820_B13.0F5.0_GLP_F323_V001_20170508.7z]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Yezz Epic T
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Yezz Epic T, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Yezz Epic T.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Yezz Epic T has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Yezz USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Yezz Epic T.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Yezz Epic T
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Yezz Epic T :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Yezz Epic T [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.