Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Zelu C400 Tigo. Since Zelu C400 Tigo is having a Spreadtrum processor, you have to use SPD Flash Tool in order to install Stock ROM in Zelu C400 Tigo device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock ROM on Zelu C400 Tigo android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices gets hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Zelu C400 Tigo users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Zelu C400 Tigo is no rocket science. Its very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Zelu C400 Tigo back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
- 1 Stock ROM on Zelu C400 Tigo [Firmware File]
- 2 Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Zelu C400 Tigo
- 3 Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Zelu C400 Tigo
Stock ROM on Zelu C400 Tigo [Firmware File]
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Zelu C400 Tigo is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Zelu C400 Tigo is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock Firmware on Zelu C400 Tigo using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Zelu C400 Tigo. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Zelu C400 Tigo using this guide.
Advantage Of Zelu C400 Tigo Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Zelu C400 Tigo
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Zelu C400 Tigo
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Zelu C400 Tigo
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Zelu C400 Tigo
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock Firmware on Zelu C400 Tigo device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Zelu C400 Tigo
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9832
- Gapps Included
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock Firmware on Zelu C400 Tigo device. So make sure to download them.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Zelu C400 Tigo
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Zelu C400 Tigo
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Zelu USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Zelu C400 Tigo
After downloading the firmware file for Zelu C400 Tigo, you need to use SPD Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Zelu C400 Tigo.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Zelu C400 Tigo successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!