Alright, so it looks like that you have a ZTE Blade V9 Vita. Well, Great! ZTE makes some of the decent Android Devices and the ZTE Blade V9 Vita is no exception either. Now, though there is no denying the fact that Android is the best and most popular Operating system for mobile devices, it is not perfect. Sometimes, things do not go too well with Android Devices and it looks like that there is something wrong with your ZTE Blade V9 Vita too. So here we will guide you to install Stock ROM on ZTE Blade V9 Vita.
You might have bricked your ZTE Blade V9 Vita while following some online guide. Or maybe you don’t know what is exactly wrong with your Android Device. Whatever the case might be. One of the easiest and most recommended solutions to issues related to Android Devices is to flash the Stock ROM on your Android Device. So, today, in this post, we would be covering the topic, How to Install firmware flash file on ZTE Blade V9 Vita [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]. Now if that sounds interesting, let’s top into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Install Firmware Flash File on ZTE Blade V9 Vita
- 2 The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- 3 Firmware Details:
- 4 Steps to Install Stock Firmware on ZTE Blade V9 Vita:
How to Install Firmware Flash File on ZTE Blade V9 Vita
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on ZTE Blade V9 Vita. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on ZTE Blade V9 Vita. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on ZTE Blade V9 Vita. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your ZTE Blade V9 Vita. Should we?
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ZTE Blade V9 Vita
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade ZTE Blade V9 Vita
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on ZTE Blade V9 Vita
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: ZTE Blade V9 Vita
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on ZTE Blade V9 Vita:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your ZTE Blade V9 Vita is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest ZTE USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: RU_V0920_V11.0
File Size: 1.1 GB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to Install on ZTE Blade V9 Vita via Recovery:
- Download the ROM update file and move it your phone’s internal storage
- Now boot your phone into recovery and follow our guide
- Now tap on Update and load the downloaded file
- Now your phone will start upgrading to the new update.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on ZTE Blade V9 Vita successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.