Xiaomi Mi 9T (codename: davinci) launched in June 2019. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. If you love custom ROM, then you must try this new ROM called Syberia Project. The ROM is built by Syberia Team from scratch based on AOSP source code. Now the ROM is also live for Xiaomi Mi 9T. Download and Install the Syberia Project OS for Xiaomi Mi 9T based on Android 11 R.
As far as we know, this ROM is tested and can be used as a daily driver on your Xiaomi Mi 9T. Just like every custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery to install Syberia Project OS for Xiaomi Mi 9T. In case if you get any error while installing then, make sure to search for the new TWRP image file.
Syberia Project OS for Xiaomi Mi 9T (davinci)
Syberia Project OS is a new custom ROM developed by “Syberia Team” from scratch based on AOSP source code. They also use the CodeAurora sources (i.e. CAF) for HALS. The ROM is built to enhance the stock Android experience.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 9T and Root using Magisk/SU
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 9T [Updated]
- Common Xiaomi Mi 9T Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 9T based on Android 10 Q
Steps to Install Syberia Project OS for Xiaomi Mi 9T:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Xiaomi Mi 9T (davinci)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method)
Download Files Here:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Mi 9T. [Watch Video]
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 9T. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Xiaomi Mi 9T.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Syberia Project OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Pie Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Syberia Project OS for Xiaomi Mi 9T (davinci).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk Pie.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Syberia Project OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.