OnePlus 6T (codename: fajita) launched in October 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. If you love custom ROM, then you must try this new ROM called Syberia Project. The ROM is built by Syberia Team from scratch based on AOSP source code. Now the ROM is also live for OnePlus 6T. Download and Install the Syberia Project OS for OnePlus 6T (fajita).
As far as we know, this ROM is tested and can be used as a daily driver on your OnePlus 6T. Just like every custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery to install Syberia Project OS for OnePlus 6T. In case if you get any error while installing then, make sure to search for the new TWRP image file.
OnePlus 6T is the latest flagship sensation of 2018 which is the sequel to the OnePlus 6. The OnePlus 6T runs on latest Android 9.0 Pie based on OxygenOS. The device features a 6.41-inches Optic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The phone packs with 128GB and 256GB internal storage variants. The camera on the OnePlus 6T comes with Dual: 16 MP + 20 MP and 16MP front shooting camera. The device is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 5V 4A 20W (Dash Charge). The device sports in-display fingerprint sensor.
Syberia Project OS for OnePlus 6T (fajita)
Syberia Project OS is a new custom ROM developed by “Syberia Team” from scratch based on AOSP source code. They also use the CodeAurora sources (i.e. CAF) for HALS. The ROM is built to enhance the stock Android experience.
Features of Syberia OS are:
-Built-in EAS kernel by @NATO66613 with patches from CodeAurora, focuses on high performance and power saving -Upstreamed ART -Latest SQlite -Full HW keys customization -Powermenu -Real-time charging info on lockscreen -LTE, NFC switch tiles Torch gesture on power button Screen off animations Screen Record to the Power Menu Statusbar brightness control Navigation bar, Lockscreen shortcuts, StatusBar tuner Features flash-call-on-waiting Volume key music control Volume Rocker Wake Double tap to sleep on lockscreen and statusbar HOME as wake key Increasing ring feature Reset battery stats Hide the power menu on the lockscreen Statusbar network traffic incall vibration options Force Expanded Notifications Battery light customization HeadsUp notifications Smart Pulldown Support for MicroGRelated Post
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for OnePlus 6T based on Android 10 Q
- Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6T and Root via Magisk/SuperSU
- List of Best Custom ROM for OnePlus 6T [Updated]
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 Q ROM for OnePlus 6 and 6T
- Download Install Resurrection Remix on OnePlus 6T based 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Syberia Project OS for OnePlus 6T:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: OnePlus 6T (fajita)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method)
Download Files Here:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your OnePlus 6T. [Watch Video]
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6T. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on OnePlus 6T.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Syberia Project OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Pie Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Syberia Project OS for OnePlus 6T (fajita).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk Pie.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Syberia Project OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.