Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (codename: kenzo) launched in January 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and later upgrade to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you love custom ROM, then you must try this new ROM called Syberia Project. The ROM is built by Syberia Team from scratch based on AOSP source code. Now the ROM is also live for Redmi Note 3. Download and Install the Syberia Project OS for Redmi Note 3 (kenzo).
As far as we know, this ROM is tested and can be used as a daily driver on your Redmi Note 3. Just like every custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery to install Syberia Project OS for Redmi Note 3. In case if you get any error while installing then, make sure to search for the new TWRP image file.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 processor under Adreno 510 GPU. The handset packs 16/32GB variant with 2/3GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 sports a Single rear camera with 16MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, upgradable to 6.0.1 Marshmallow under MIUI 9.5 software package and backed by 4050 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.
Table of Contents
Redmi Note 3: Device Overview
The handset was launched in November 2019 with a splash-proof body, quad rear cameras, fast charging, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, etc. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie over MIUI 10 out-of-the-box. The device comes with a 6.3-inches Full-HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 409 ppi and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio screen. It’s powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC, coupled with Adreno 610 GPU, 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB storage.
The storage is expandable up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot. The device is equipped with a quad rear camera setup of a 48MP (wide, f/1.8), an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2), a 2MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4), and a 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor. It has an LED flash, PDAF, HDR, Panorama, Gyro-EIS, etc. While the front features a single 13MP selfie shooter (wide, f/2.0) with HDR, Panorama, and AI Face Unlock support.
In terms of the connectivity options, the device includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), a 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Infrared Port, USB Type-C, FM Radio, etc. While the handset features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light, proximity, compass sensor. It’s backed by a decent 4,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
- List of Best Custom ROM for Redmi Note 3 – Updated
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 based on Android 10 Q
- Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Android 9.0 Pie)
Syberia Project OS for Redmi Note 3 (kenzo)
Syberia Project OS is a new custom ROM developed by “Syberia Team” from scratch based on AOSP source code. They also use the CodeAurora sources (i.e. CAF) for HALS. The ROM is built to enhance the stock Android experience.
Features of Syberia OS are:
-Built-in EAS kernel by @NATO66613 with patches from CodeAurora, focuses on high performance and power saving -Upstreamed ART -Latest SQlite -Full HW keys customization -Powermenu -Real-time charging info on lockscreen -LTE, NFC switch tiles Torch gesture on power button Screen off animations Screen Record to the Power Menu Statusbar brightness control Navigation bar, Lockscreen shortcuts, StatusBar tuner Features flash-call-on-waiting Volume key music control Volume Rocker Wake Double tap to sleep on lockscreen and statusbar HOME as wake key Increasing ring feature Reset battery stats Hide the power menu on the lockscreen Statusbar network traffic incall vibration options Force Expanded Notifications Battery light customization HeadsUp notifications Smart Pulldown Support for MicroG
Steps to Install Syberia Project OS for Redmi Note 3:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Redmi Note 3 (kenzo)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method)
Download Files Here:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Redmi Note 3. [Watch Video]
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 3. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Redmi Note 3.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Syberia Project OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Pie Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Syberia Project OS for Redmi Note 3 (kenzo).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk Pie.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Syberia Project OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.