Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus (codename: natrium) launched in September 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you’re an android enthusiastic, then you might have tried many custom ROMs. Today we are going to talk about one such custom ROM Syberia Project OS for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus.
Custom ROMs is a blessing for android users as it lets them use different styles of android systems. Syberia project OS is another great custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus (natrium). You can use Syberia Project as a daily driver for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus as its stable enough and filled with countless features and customization options. So are you ready to download and install Syberia Project OS for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus? Let’s start!
About Syberia Project OS
Syberia Project OS is a new custom ROM developed by “Syberia Team” from scratch based on AOSP source code. They also use the CodeAurora sources (i.e. CAF) for HALS. The ROM is built to enhance the stock Android experience. Syberia Project OS is stable enough and packed with countless features to use as a daily driver.
Features of Syberia OS:
- Full HW keys customization
- LTE, NFC switch tiles
- Navigation bar, Lockscreen shortcuts, StatusBar tuner
- Features flash-call-on-waiting
- Battery light customization
- Double tap to sleep on lock screen and status bar
- HeadsUp notifications
- Statusbar network trafficSmart Pulldown
- Screen Record to the Power Menu
Download Files Here:
These are all the files which you will need to download and install the Syberia Project OS on Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus (natrium) device.
Steps to Install Syberia Project OS for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus:
Now if you’re familiar with installing custom ROMs in Android, then it same as that. However, if you have never done this before then dot worry. We will be guiding you through each step and process.
- Supported: Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus (codenamed natrium)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Bootloader should be unlocked – Unlock Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus bootloader
- Make sure you have TWRP recovery – Install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
Instructions to Install:
Down below is a detailed guide on how to install Syberia Project OS on Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus. Please follow all the steps carefully.
- Open TWRP recovery and Wipe System Data.
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Syberia Project OS ROM zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Pie Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Syberia Project OS on Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus.
That’s it! I hope you have installed Syberia Project OS on your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus. If you’re facing any trouble with the installation, then let us know via comment section.