Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4X (codename: mido) launched in January 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you love custom ROM, then you must try this new ROM called Syberia Project. The ROM is built by Syberia Team from scratch based on AOSP source code. Now the ROM is also live for Redmi Note 4/4X. Download and Install the Syberia Project OS for Redmi Note 4/4X (mido).
As far as we know, this ROM is tested and can be used as a daily driver on your Redmi Note 4/4X. Just like every custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery to install Syberia Project OS for Redmi Note 4/4X. In case if you get any error while installing then, make sure to search for the new TWRP image file.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm) processor under Adreno 506 GPU. The handset packs 32/64GB variant with 3/4GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sports a Single rear camera with 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, upgradable to 7.0 Nougat under MIUI 9.5 software package and backed by 4100 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.
Table of Contents
Syberia Project OS for Redmi Note 4/4X (mido)
Syberia Project OS is a new custom ROM developed by “Syberia Team” from scratch based on AOSP source code. They also use the CodeAurora sources (i.e. CAF) for HALS. The ROM is built to enhance the stock Android experience.
Features of Syberia OS are:
-Built-in EAS kernel by @NATO66613 with patches from CodeAurora, focuses on high performance and power saving -Upstreamed ART -Latest SQlite -Full HW keys customization -Powermenu -Real-time charging info on lockscreen -LTE, NFC switch tiles Torch gesture on power button Screen off animations Screen Record to the Power Menu Statusbar brightness control Navigation bar, Lockscreen shortcuts, StatusBar tuner Features flash-call-on-waiting Volume key music control Volume Rocker Wake Double tap to sleep on lockscreen and statusbar HOME as wake key Increasing ring feature Reset battery stats Hide the power menu on the lockscreen Statusbar network traffic incall vibration options Force Expanded Notifications Battery light customization HeadsUp notifications Smart Pulldown Support for MicroG
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 Q ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Redmi Note 4 based on Android 10 Q
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (mido/nikel)
- How to Install Orange Fox Recovery Project on Redmi Note 4 (mido)
Steps to Install Syberia Project OS for Redmi Note 4/4X:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Redmi Note 4/4X (mido)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method)
Download Files Here:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Redmi Note 4/4X. [Watch Video]
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4/4X. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Redmi Note 4/4X.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Syberia Project OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Pie Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Syberia Project OS for Redmi Note 4/4X (mido).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk Pie.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Syberia Project OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.