Oukitel C11 Pro aunched in August 2019. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie. If you love custom ROM, then you must try this new ROM called Syberia Project. The ROM is built by Syberia Team from scratch based on AOSP source code. Now the ROM is also live for Oukitel C11 Pro. Download and Install the Syberia Project OS for Oukitel C11 Pro.
As far as we know, this ROM is tested and can be used as a daily driver on your Oukitel C11 Pro. Just like every custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery to install Syberia Project OS for Oukitel C11 Pro. In case if you get any error while installing then, make sure to search for the new TWRP image file.
Talking about the specifications, Oukitel C11 Pro features a 5.45-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1440×720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6739 Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oukitel C11 Pro comes with dual 8MP + 0.3MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 3,000mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Oukitel C11 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Syberia Project OS for Oukitel C11 Pro
Syberia Project OS is a new custom ROM developed by “Syberia Team” from scratch based on AOSP source code. They also use the CodeAurora sources (i.e. CAF) for HALS. The ROM is built to enhance the stock Android experience.
Features of Syberia OS are:
-Built-in EAS kernel by @NATO66613 with patches from CodeAurora, focuses on high performance and power saving -Upstreamed ART -Latest SQlite -Full HW keys customization -Powermenu -Real-time charging info on lockscreen -LTE, NFC switch tiles Torch gesture on power button Screen off animations Screen Record to the Power Menu Statusbar brightness control Navigation bar, Lockscreen shortcuts, StatusBar tuner Features flash-call-on-waiting Volume key music control Volume Rocker Wake Double tap to sleep on lockscreen and statusbar HOME as wake key Increasing ring feature Reset battery stats Hide the power menu on the lockscreen Statusbar network traffic incall vibration options Force Expanded Notifications Battery light customization HeadsUp notifications Smart Pulldown Support for MicroG
Steps to Install Syberia Project OS for Oukitel C11 Pro:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oukitel C11 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oukitel USB Drivers.
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Download Files Here:
Instructions to Install
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Syberia Project OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Oukitel C11 Pro
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel C11 Pro and Root your Phone
- How to Install Stock Firmware on Oukitel C11 Pro [Unbrick, Back to Stock ROM]
- Download Resurrection Remix on Oukitel C11 Pro based Android 9.0 Pie
- Download AOSPExtended for Oukitel C11 Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie