Updated on July 28, 2018: T-Mobile rolled July 2018 Security patch update for Galaxy Note 5 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 using the below guide on How to Install T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 came out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat.
About T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5:
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) and Exynos 7420 Octa coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64/128GB internal memory without microSD card slot. The camera on the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 comes with 16MP rear Camera with OIS, autofocus and LED flash and 5MP front shooting camera with dual video call and Auto HDR.
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat with a Non-removable Li-Po 3,000 mAh battery with Qi/PMA wireless charging. It also has fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- T-mobile Galaxy Note 5 Android Oreo Update Rolling Soon
List of T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||Security Patch||OS|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.