Last Updated on April 30, 2018: Today I decided to share all the collection of stock firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge here. So if you are looking for T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge Stock Firmware, then you are at the right place. Even with the download link to download, we also will guide you on How to install T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge Stock Firmware using the guide below. This guide is simple and easy to follow.
To follow this guide, first of all, you need a PC or Laptop. If you do have one, then make sure to download the ODIN Software which we will use to flash T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge Stock Firmware. Samsung launched Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge on March 2015 and it featured 5.1 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and has Curved edge screen only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 at the front and back panel. It is powered by Octa-Core Exynos 7420 processor coupled by 3GB of RAM and comes with either 32GB/64GB/128GB of internal memory. Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge sports a 16MP rear camera and 5MP front-facing camera. It comes out of the box with Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and later can be upgraded to latest Android 7.0 Nougat.
T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge Stock Firmware Collections
In this guide we have used the ODIN tool to flash the stock ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. To flash this make sure you have 70% or more battery left on your phone. To install Stock ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, Download the ODIN File from below.
In this list we have added both firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge which came out of the box. You can use this firmware in case if you brick your device, or if you want to downgrade or get back to stock ROM. You can use our guide which pretty explains you on How to Unbrick your Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge using our list of T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge Stock Firmware Collections.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from such situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty on your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on your device
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your device
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
Note: This is the full OTA File. So you don’t have to be running Stock ROM to update this Full ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
List of T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware collection
|Version/Build Number||Android OS||Security Patch|
List of T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge Stock Firmware collection
|Version/Build Number||Android OS||Security Patch|
Steps to Install Stock ROM manually:
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
Required Odin And Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to install Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- This ROM is supported by T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone, You will have the newly installed version of Stock ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. Enjoy.