T-Mobile LG G Pad X 8.0 was launched on June 2016. It came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and later upgraded to Android Nougat. Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for T-Mobile LG G Pad X 8.0 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG G Pad X 8.0 using the below guide on How to Install T-Mobile LG G Pad X 8.0 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region T-Mobile LG G Pad X 8.0 Stock Firmware collection for All models.
Talking about the specs, LG G Pad X 8.0 features an 8.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the LG G Pad X 8.0 comes 5MP both front and rear camera. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG G Pad X 8.0
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade T-Mobile LG G Pad X 8.0
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on T-Mobile LG G Pad X 8.0
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of LG G Pad X 8.0 Stock Firmware collection
|v52120l / Dec 1, 2017
What Do You Need ?
- Download LG UP software: Click Here
- Download LG Drivers – Click Here
- Download Latest LG Bridge Software
How to Install Official T-Mobile LG G Pad X 8.0 Stock Firmware
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it completes your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently till first boot.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest Stock Firmware on LG Smartphone.
I Hope you successfully Flashed Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG G Pad X 8.0 Smartphone from our guide. Please comment your queries and feedbacks.