T-Mobile LG K20 Plus is not one of those standouts. The device has a solid camera and colorful display which features a 5.3″ HD IPS In- Cell Touch Display, 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor and more. Today T-Mobile has started rolling the latest Android security patch update for T-Mobile LG K20 Plus with December 2017. The update bumps the software version to TP26010w and is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The update is currently rolling via OTA (Over The Air) to every user in T-Mobile wireless carrier. The rollout is in a staged manner. It may take a couple of days or weeks to reach every T-Mobile LG K20 Plus users. To receive the OTA update notification, you must be running stock firmware.
The update brings nothing major except the security patch, bug fixes, and other improvements. Now upgrade to a more secure version of software on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus to free from Malware and other virus. This update adds AppFlash to your LG K20 Plus, along with improved HD Voice video call screens.
Table of Contents
How to Update T-Mobile LG K20 Plus to TP26010w
If you have the OTA update on your phone, then we do recommend you to install the December 2017 security patch update to keep your phone safe from vulnerabilities. Well if you have no update, then please check the OTA update manually by following the guide.
How to check OTA update on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus:
Go to settings—> about phone —> system update
If you have the update notification on your T-Mobile LG K20 Plus phone, then hit the DOWNLOAD button to start upgrading your phone to latest software version TP26010w.
Before proceeding, please make sure your phone has enough charge of at least 50%, take a full backup before upgrading or downgrading your phone. To download the OTA file, you should be on a stable WiFi connection to enjoy uninterrupted software download.
Once if you have all this, you can proceed with upgrading T-Mobile LG K20 Plus to TP26010w.
In case if you have received the download link to the firmware TP26010w, then you can simply follow our guide to installing the software KDZ file manually.
Please note, before following manual setup, you should read the pre-requisites carefully.
- Make sure the downloaded software is genuine.
- Download and Install Latest LG USB Drivers
- Download LG Bridge software.
- Now follow the steps to install LG firmware on any LG phones.
If you see any blank screen from the above download link, you have to Please download and install the XDM download manager first, Once you installed the XDM download manager you can simply copy the above kdz firmware URL and start a new download job in xdm download manager.
LG UP DLL for TP260
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.