Today T-Mobile has started rolling the latest security patch update for T-Mobile LG V20 LG-H918. The update bumps the software version to H91810r and brings the December 2017 Security Patch for LG V20. This update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The update is currently rolling via OTA (Over The Air) to every user in T-Mobile wireless carrier. The rollout is in a staged manner. It may take a couple of days or weeks to reach every T-Mobile LG V20 users. To receive the OTA update notification, you must be running stock firmware.
The update brings nothing major except the security patch, bug fixes, and other improvements. Now upgrade to a more secure version of software on T-Mobile LG V20 to free from Malware and virus.
How to Update T-Mobile LG V20 to H91810r
If you have the OTA update on your phone, then we do recommend you to install the December 2017 security patch update to keep your phone safe from vulnerabilities. Well if you have no update, then please check the OTA update manually by following the guide.
How to check OTA update on T-Mobile LG V20:
Go to settings—> about phone —> system update
If you have the update notification on your T-Mobile LG V20 phone, then hit the DOWNLOAD button to start upgrading your phone to latest software version H91810r.
Before proceeding, please make sure your phone has enough charge of at least 50%, take a full backup before upgrading or downgrading your phone. To download the OTA file, you should be on a stable WiFi connection to enjoy uninterrupted software download.
Once if you have all this, you can proceed with upgrading T-Mobile LG V20 to H91810r.
If you not received any OTA download, then don’t panic! Here we have shared the full ROM download link to download and install the firmware H91810r.
Required Firmware LinkDownload Full ROM Here
Please note, before following manual setup, you should read the pre-requisites carefully.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on T-Mobile LG V20.
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Download and Install Latest LG USB Drivers
- Download LG Bridge software.
- Now follow the steps to install LG firmware on any LG phones.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.