Today Samsung has started sending the latest March Security Patch for Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G running Android KitKat. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number T116NUXXU0AQC2 for Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G. If you are running the Stock KitKat on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G in Phase wise manner.
The latest build T116NUXXU0AQC2 comes with March Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G SM- T116NU by following the below step by step guide to flash latest March Security KitKat ROM on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G T116NU.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest March Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with March Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash T116NUXXU0AQC2 March Security KitKat For Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G T116NU
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash KitKat T116NUXXU0AQC2 For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 4.4.4 KitKat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G to March Security Patch based KitKat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G T116NU to KitKat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G T116NU.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 KitKat on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest March Security Patch update T116NUXXU0AQC2 on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G T116NU.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To March Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install March Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Ve 3G T116NU (T116NUXXU0AQC2).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.