Today Samsung has started sending the latest January Security Patch for Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi) running Android Lollipop. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number T330XXS1BQA2 for Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi). If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi), then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi) in Phase wise manner.
The latest build T330XXS1BQA2 comes with January Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi) SM- T330 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest January Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi) T330.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi)
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest January Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi). So make sure to update to keep your device safe with January Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash T330XXS1BQA2 January Security Lollipop For Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi) T330
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi), then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop T330XXS1BQA2 For Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi).
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi) to January Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi) T330 to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi) T330.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi)
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi)
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi)
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi)
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest January Security Patch update T330XXS1BQA2 on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi) T330.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To January Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install January Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (WiFi) T330 (T330XXS1BQA2).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.