Samsung has started seeding the latest Security Update for Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi) today. The firmware comes with build number T530XXU1BQD2 which upgrades the Android Lollipop to latest May Security Patch update. The update has started rolling out for the users with Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi). If you are running the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi), then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi) in Phase wise manner.
The latest build T530XXU1BQD2 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.0.2 Lollipop for Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi) SM- T530 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi) T530.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi)
As of now, this update is an incremental update which comes with latest Google Security patch for the month of May. Now you can install May Security Patch update on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi). We always recommend to install the latest Security Patch update to keep your device safe from malwares and trojans. This latest May Security update has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash T530XXU1BQD2 May Security Lollipop For Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi) T530
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi), then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop T530XXU1BQD2 For Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi).
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi) to May Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi) T530 to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi) T530.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi)
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi)
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi)
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi)
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update T530XXU1BQD2 on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi) T530.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To May Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install May Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (WiFi) T530 (T530XXU1BQD2).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.