Samsung has a new security patch update for the Month of August with build version T560XXU0AQB1. Today Samsung started seeding a new firmware update for Galaxy Tab E SM-T560. The update comes with build number T560XXU0AQB1 with August Security Patch on Galaxy Tab E. The firmware is still based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
In this latest security maintenance, Samsung has fixed 12 vulnerabilities in Samsung’s own software and also included the fix from Google’s own security update with more than two dozen Android OS vulnerabilities. Along with August Security Patch for Galaxy Tab E, this build T560XXU0AQB1 also carries the regular bug fixes and improvements to the current OS. The update has been sent via OTA (Over the air) for all the Samsung Galaxy Tab E users who are running Stock ROM without any root or mods installed. This OTA will work only on any stock firmware based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
If you are looking to safeguard your phone’s personal data and information from malware, then we recommend installing the T560XXU0AQB1 August Security Update For Galaxy Tab E. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in a Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy Tab E users. If you have received the OTA update on your phone notification with build number T560XXU0AQB1. Before you download, Please make sure you have enough storage space, Stable and fast Wi-Fi connection, and also charge your phone to at least 50% of battery. Once you have all this, you can hit the download button to start upgrading your phone. As this OTA is all about August Security Patch, it shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device before downloading and upgrading T560XXU0AQB1 August Security Patch For Galaxy Tab E.
This update is an incremental update with latest August Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with August Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash T560XXU0AQB1 August Security KitKat For Galaxy Tab E SM-T560
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab E, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash KitKat T560XXU0AQB1 For Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 4.4.4 KitKat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Tab E to August Security Patch based KitKat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab E to KitKat OTA update.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Tab E.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab E
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab E
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Tab E
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Tab E
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Tab E
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest August Security Patch update T560XXU0AQB1 on Galaxy Tab E.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To August Security Patch Update.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install August Security Patch Update on Galaxy Tab E (T560XXU0AQB1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install August Security Patch KitKat on Galaxy Tab E manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.