Samsung has started rolling out the August Security Patch for Galaxy Tab E SM-T561. It is labeled as T561XXU0AQI2. There are several bugs that Samsung have fixed in this patch. You need not worry about anything about vulnerabilities that often degrade or limit Samsung Galaxy Tab E performance.
Samsung has started sending the update through OTA approach. However, in case you didn’t receive the same, you can manually update to T561XXU0AQI2 by flashing the firmware. For this, you are going to help you in this matter. Continue reading this post to know how to update your device with Android 4.4.4 KitKat based August Security patch with build number T561XXU0AQI2.
As already mentioned, the August Security Patch for Galaxy Tab E has started rolling out via OTA update, you will get this latest update if you haven’t rooted your device. Samsung will cover all the Galaxy Tab E devices through a phase-wise manner. If you are too conscious about the security of your device and don’t want to compromise it, obviously, it’s a good news for you and you must install August security update for Galaxy Tab E with build number T561XXU0AQI2. If you have received the update and need to download it, check out the below information.
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade August Security patch on Galaxy Tab E. As this update is based on KitKat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually or can follow our guide on getting August Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T561. Check out the below steps for August Security patch based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
This update is an incremental update with latest August Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with August Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash T561XXU0AQI2 August Security KitKat For Galaxy Tab E SM-T561
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab E, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash KitKat T561XXU0AQI2 For Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 4.4.4 KitKat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Tab E to August Security Patch based KitKat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab E to KitKat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Tab E.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab E
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab E
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Tab E
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Tab E
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Tab E
- How to install Android Oreo Update for Galaxy Tab E
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy Tab E.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest August Security Patch update T561XXU0AQI2 on Galaxy Tab E.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To August Security Patch Update.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install August Security Patch Update on Galaxy Tab E SM-T561 (T561XXU0AQI2).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your tablet.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install August Security Patch KitKat on Galaxy Tab E manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.