Samsung is very keen in updating their smartphone to latest security patch update. Today Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 started receiving a new software update with build number T585XXU2BQF1. Now you can download and install the update manually.
Today Samsung has started rolling a new firmware build for Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016. This software updates the firmware to latest June security patch update. We always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch.The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The latest OTA comes with build number T585XXU2BQF1 for Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build T585XXU2BQF1 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 SM- T585 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 T585 .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash T585XXU2BQF1 June Security Nougat For Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 T585
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat T585XXU2BQF1 For Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 to June Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 T585 to Nougat OTA update.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 T585 .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update T585XXU2BQF1 on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 T585 .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 T585 (T585XXU2BQF1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.