Samsung is currently rolling out the June 2018 security patch updates for its Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 LTE. The latest update bumps the new build number T585XXU3BRF1 to the phone. In this post, we will guide you to install the T585XXU3BRF1 June security update on your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016. June 2018 update fixes up a number of CVEs and other security threats. for detail information about the security threats, check out the Google Android security bulletin for June 2018. The update is based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The T585XXU3BRF1 June 2018 security update for Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 is moving over the air. You can wait for the notification from your device to install it when it knocks into your phone. Alternatively, you can also manually download and flash the firmware that brings the T585XXU3BRF1 software using the Odin Tool. Below you can find the firmware file for Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016.
We recommend you to upgrade your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 to the latest security patch to keep safe from security vulnerabilities, malware, and virus.
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016?
If the OTA doesn’t show up, you can manually search for it. Simply go to device Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates. If the latest software update is available then download and install it. Connect to a good Wi-Fi network to download the update as it is a large file. Also, make sure to have a full battery charge on your phone. A low battery will stall the update installation process.
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- List of Android 9.0 P Supported Samsung Galaxy device
Steps to Install T585XXU3BRF1 manually:
If you have not received the OTA update, then make sure your device is not rooted or installed any custom ROM. You can always follow this simple guide to update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016.
Required Download Files
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- This ROM is supported for Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 [SM-T585]
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Instructions to Install Using ODIN
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC. By following the below link, you can upgrade the OS version to T585XXU3BRF1 on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 SM-T585.
I hope this guide was helpful to install June 2018 Security Patch on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.