Samsung rolled December 2019 Android security patch for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 2018 (SM-T595) with build number T595JXU4BSK2 / T595JXU4BSL2. The update is rolling over the air for the users with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 2018 device in the Middle East / African region.
As we speak, the update is already live for Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Iraq, Nigeria, Kenya, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, Israel, UAE (United Arab Emirates), South Africa and more regions. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you haven’t received the update on your Galaxy Tab A 10.5 2018 device, then you can manually check the software update.
Table of Contents
Check The Software Update
Go to Settings App > Go to System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the option Check for Updates. Now, if the T595JXU4BSK2 / T595JXU4BSL2 update is available for the device, you will get a notification to download it.
Before downloading, make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more. Use the WiFi connection to download faster and avoid charges from the operator.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 2018 (SM-T595)
- Region: Middle East / African
- Build number: T595JXU4BSK2 / T595JXU4BSL2
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2019-12-01
- Supported Country: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Iraq, Nigeria, Kenya, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), South Africa and more regions
How to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 2018
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (T595JXU4BSK2 / T595JXU4BSL2) is supported for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 2018 (Middle East / Africa variants)
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device