Today Samsung started rolling out the Official Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715Y. The latest Stock Nougat Firmware for Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 comes with build version T715YDXU2CQF3. The update has started rolling out for users all around the world. It has been sent via OTA in a phase wise manner. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.41GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy Tab S2 8.0.
The Android Nougat update arrived with Latest June Security patch which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
The latest OTA weighs about 1.41GB in size and updates rolls out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be on Stock ROM running without any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you could wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA, or you can check manually by following the guide.
Check Related Post:
- Download Install T715CZCU2CQF1 June Security Patch Nougat For Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 (LTE)
- Install T715XXU2CQCL Android Nougat On Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715
- Download Install T813ZSS2AQF1 June Security Patch Marshmallow For Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi
Table of Contents
Download Install T715YDXU2CQF3 Android 7.0 Nougat On Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T715Y
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest updates from Google up till now with its latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply, etc. The latest update for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 will receive the latest build T715YDXU2CQF3 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Nougat features including the feature from Samsung’s own. Now you can enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy Tab S2 8.0.
The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.41 which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Galaxy Tab S2 8.0by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy Tab S2 8.0.
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three methods to get T715YDXU2CQF3 Stock Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 T715Y. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update the T715YDXU2CQF3 firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 T715Y.
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the OTA update with build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update, then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build T715YDXU2CQF3 based Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 T715Y to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 T715Y to Nougat build T715YDXU2CQF3.
Yes, today I will guide you on How to Update Build T715YDXU2CQF3 based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 T715Y. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0.
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Thew new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock T715YDXU2CQF3 Android Nougat update on Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715Y.
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install Android 7.0 Nougat On Galaxy Tab S2 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write a comment to us.