Samsung started to deliver the September 2020 security patch to their device around the globe. Well, Today Galaxy Tab S7 Plus started to receive a new build with version T975XXU1ATI2 which upgrades the device security patch level to September 2020.
This update is based on Android 10 and brings no major changes except the security patch and improvements. As we speak, the update is currently live in Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Georgia region. It is rolling via OTA (Over the air) in a phase-wise manner and may soon available in other regions as well. If you have a Galaxy Tab S7 Plus with variant SM-T975, then you may receive the notification to upgrade your security patch to September 2020 with build number T975XXU1ATI2.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Galaxy Tab S7 Plus:
If you are using Galaxy Tab S7 Plus, then you may receive the September 2020 patch with firmware version T975XXU1ATI2. If you don’t then check for the OTA update manually by following the step: Settings app | About Phone | System Updates. In case you see any new update, click on the download button to start the upgrade process.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy Tab S7 Plus and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy Tab S7 Plus using the ODIN tool.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus (SM-T975)
- Region: Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Georgia
- Build Number: T975XXU1ATI2
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-09-01
How to Install September 2020 Patch on Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
Flashing firmware on your Galaxy device is easy, all you need is a firmware, drivers, and a tool called ODIN. If you have all this, then you are good to follow this guide.
- This firmware (T975XXU1ATI2) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy Tab S7 Plus using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the September 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy Tab S7 Plus model with build number T975XXU1ATI2. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.