In this article, we have shared the August 2020 security patch update for Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G with build number T976BXXU1ATGA. The update is based on Android 10 and brings no major changes except security patch and bug fixes. This update is now live in the European region.
It is started rolling to the European region such as Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more region. The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) in a phase-wise manner. If you have a Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G with variant SM-T976B, then you may receive the notification to upgrade your security patch to August 2020 with build number T976BXXU1ATGA.
Check Software Update on Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G:
If you have not received the notification to upgrade your firmware to T976BXXU1ATGA, then check for the OTA update manually by going into Settings –> System > System Updates. In case if you see any new update, you can hit the download now button to start upgrading your device.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G (SM-T976B)
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: T976BXXU1ATGA
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-08-01
- Supported Countries: Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more region
How to Install August 2020 Patch on Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (T976BXXU1ATGA) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the August 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G model with build number T976BXXU1ATGA. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.