The screenshot has become a quick escape for many of the users as now, they can take a quick screenshot of any important documents, conversation and much more within seconds. There are a plethora of applications of screenshots used by people around the globe to capture the instant moment and thus, it has become a standard function in all the smartphones.
Albeit the approach to take a screenshot is similar in any and every smartphone devices, Lenovo owned Motorola has taken a step forward in coming up with an innovative approach towards taking a screenshot instantly. Motorola reprised the Moto X series with its newly launched Moto X4 that looks sleek and powerful. Here is a simple guide on How to take a screenshot on Moto X4 following which, you can show your screenshotting skills if you want.
Table of Contents
How to take a screenshot on Moto X4?
Moto X4 has several options when you need to take a screenshot including its innovative feature for which, the steps are presented below.
Method 01: Standard Hardware Buttons
It is the most common and standard method to take screenshots on your phone. Follow the instructions specified below.
1. Go to the screen/conversation/document that you want to take the screenshot.
2. You’ll have to press & hold the Volume Down button and Power Button together for few seconds until a ‘Click’ sound pops up.
3. Pull down the notification tray or go to the Gallery and check the ‘Screenshots’ folder and you’ll have your screenshot saved automatically.
Method 02: Snipping Tools
Android is truly a massive platform with millions of apps covering each and every category of apps that you can ever think of.
- Open the Google Play Store in your Moto X4 from the Menu Icons
- Feed keywords wiz ‘Snipping Tools’, ‘Screenshot Apps’ and related terms to get a list of available apps.
- Click the one which suits you well and hit the ‘Install’ button and ‘Accept’ the permission and you are done.
- Simply open the app, select the screen that you want to capture and there you go.
Method 03: The Three Finger Screenshot Feature
Moto X4 has a really fantastic feature of screenshot using three fingers. Follow the steps as stated below.
- You’ll have to open the screen that you wish to capture and save for further task.
- Now, place three fingers on the screen together until the system vibrates or gives a sound of ‘Click’ or ‘Capture’ and it’s down.
- Similar to how you would pull the screenshot on the screen after pressing the hardware buttons, you can access the screenshot in the gallery and on the notification tray.
These were few methods that you can utilize to capture the moments at an instant with the newly launched Moto X4.
I hope this guide was useful to take a screenshot on Moto X4. In case if you have any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.