Realme has recently launched its budget smartphone that is packed with a lot of features named Realme C1. This phone is high-on-demand as it has a budgeted price with numerous features. While you buy a new phone, you are required to know all the features that have different ways to operate the same. This article will guide you on how to take a screenshot on Realme C1.
The user would have various ways of taking the screenshot on Realme C1. A few are manufacturer-specific, some are operating system-wide and a few rely on the dedicated apps from the Google Play Store. Let us now know the most common methods that are required to take screenshots on Realme C1.
Steps to take Screenshot on Realme C1
- Step1: Know how to take screenshots by sliding down your three fingers on any screen.
- At first, you are required to activate the gesture to use the screenshot option. To activate, Visit Settings.
- Click on the Smart & Convenient option
- Now select Gesture Motion
- Select on the 3-finger screenshot option and enable it
- Now head to the screen that you want to capture
- To take a screenshot you are just required to hold out the three fingers that are packed closely. Now swipe downwards from the center of the display.
Doesn’t this sound interesting? Yes, this is really attention-grabbing as there are no buttons required while you take the screenshot.
- Step 2: This is another method to take a screenshot by using the hardware buttons. Follow the below.
- Navigate the screen that you wish to capture
- Now press and hold the power button and volume down button
- You will hear the shutter sound while you hold the above two buttons
- You are done!
Find the screenshots saved
To find the screenshots that you had taken, go to Pictures> Screenshots folder in your Phone memory. Here you will find all the screenshots that you have taken so far. You may also find the saved screenshots through the stock Photos app.
The above are 2steps that help you take screenshots on your mobile phone device. If you are looking for third-party apps, you may also download Screenshot or Screenshot It. In this app, you can activate screenshots with a timer. You will just have to shake your phone and the app will capture your device.