In this guide, we will show you how to use the Baby Filter in the TikTok app. While TikTok has had its fair share of luck with some countries, yet there is no denying the fact that it beholds some pretty amazing short clips. While the user’s own talent counts up a lot, the app’s own filters effects stickers, and other such goodies also add up to the intriguing factor. Recently we discussed the much-hyped Grinning Smile filter of this app.
Now the Baby Filter app getting equally liked by one and all. Although you might have to take the help of another app, yet the results definitely coms out to be pretty hilarious with a touch of nostalgia. This TikTok Baby Filter definitely deserves a try and in that regard, this guide should come in handy. But first, let’s check out what all this filter has to offer and which other’s app support will be needed. Follow along.
The Baby Filter on TikTok
As evident from the name, this filter will give you a perfect idea as to how you would have liked when you were just a five-year-old child. After all, you wouldn’t have taken a selfie at that very young age! So to paint a perfect picture of your younger self, this filter is all that is needed. However, this filter isn’t available on TikTok. As of now, you would have to take the help of Snapchat. In a nutshell, we would be using the Baby Filter from the Snapchat app, recording it, and then uploading it over to TikTok. Here are all the steps in that regard.
— Know Your Meme (@knowyourmeme) May 16, 2019
How to use this Filter
- Launch Snapchat on your device.
- Then scan the Snapcode given on this page. If you are browsing it via your device, simply tap on the code.
- A pop-up might appear asking via which app you need to open this code, tap Snapchat.
- Then within the app, you will get a New Lens Found pop-up. Tap on the Unlock for 48 hours button to proceed ahead.
- The filter will automatically be applied, you simply have to record the video just as you do in normal cases.
- Once that is done, tap on the Download button situated at the bottom left.
- Then open the TikTok app and tap on the plus icon situated at the bottom bar.
- Then hit the Upload button situated at the bottom right.
- Select the video that you had just recorded via Snapchat and upload it to your profile. You could also add any stickers or text on top of the video if you wish.
That’s all from this guide. You have successfully created a Baby Filter video and uploaded it over to TikTok. Do let us know what you think of this filter, in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.