T-Mobile LG K20 Plus started receiving a new software update. The update brings the latest November Security Patch update for T-Mobile LG K20 Plus. The update bumps the software version to TP26010u on the latest security patch firmware. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat and not Android 7.1 Nougat.
The update is rolling via OTA and will soon hit your T-Mobile LG K20 Plus device running stock ROM without root. This software update is a minor update which comes with November Security Patch update. Along with Security update, T-Mobile also fixed some of the regular bugs and improved the system stability and performance.
If you didn’t receive the OTA update, then you can flash the firmware using our guide. Yes, Now you can download the T-Mobile LG K20 Plus TP26010u KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA TP26010u comes with the latest November Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest TP26010u build on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus in T-Mobile Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash TP26010u November Security Patch on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
Table of Contents
Download Install TP26010u Stock Nougat Firmware on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat TP26010u on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus :
- Open Settings on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware TP26010u on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on T-Mobile LG K20 Plus
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
ALSO RELATED POST
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- List of Samsung Devices Updating to Android 8.0 Oreo