In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Turn OFF Smart Lock on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra in straightforward steps.
Google Smart Lock works with your devices using Android and/or Google to remember your passwords (including Android smartphones, Chrome and apps, and Chromebooks). It has a number of different functionalities, including allowing you to set security bypasses in certain places or when you connect to certain devices, allowing you to skip your screen lock type giving you quick access to your device.
Turn OFF Smart Lock on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and open the Lock Screen module.
- Tap on the Smart Lock option.
- You will see three different options, i.e., On-Body Detection, Trusted Places, Trusted Devices.
- Tap on the one which you had selected previously.
- Confirm with lock screen lock/protection either pin, pattern or password.
- Toggle the slider towards the left to turn OFF it.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- Showing No Service? Well, here is a Fix for Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- How to Enable Incoming Calls in Full Screen or Mini Pop Up on Galaxy S20
- How to Enable Wi-Fi Calling on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus or S20 Ultra
- How to Disable Bixby on Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20 Plus
- Won’t Connect to my Bluetooth headphone: How to Fix Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (4G/5G) Android 13 (One UI 5.0) Update