Every Android-based device in the present scenario is equipped with a lot of features. It is not always necessary that all the features of a smartphone are appreciated. In fact, there is no such device whose all features are good. However, we have devices which have some common features and that are widely hated and neglected. One example is Autocorrect. Many people call it one of the worst features while a few think it is a good one. If you have invested on the brand new OnePlus 5T and is looking for some useful information about this, here is all you need to know about how to turn ON and OFF autocorrect on OnePlus 5T simply.
Autocorrect can either transform your typing experience to a novel platform or it may make it worst. Well, the fact is most people don’t actually like it and often stay away from it. Many users don’t know how it can be turned ON and OFF. If you are one among them, check out all the useful instructions to help you in below-listed paragraphs.
Steps to Turn ON and OFF Autocorrect on OnePlus 5T
- First of all, unlock your OnePlus 5T simply
- Next is to open the keyboard
- You will find the Dictation key next to the Space Bar, simply hold it.
- Tap on the gear looking button that is “Settings”
- Tap on “Smart Typing”, then select on “Predictive Text” and finally disable it
- Another method would be to go to the Settings of the phone and make these changes
These steps can also be followed when you want to turn ON this feature again. It must be noted that by default it will always be set ON. Thus, in case you will bring your device into default settings by Hard Reset or any other method, you need to turn it OFF again if you don’t like it. So this is how you can turn ON and OFF autocorrect on OnePlus 5T.