The Twisted Energy is a new currency that came along with the Season of Arrivals in Destiny 2. This new currency known as Twisted Energy in Destiny 2 plays a vital role in the leveling up process of your Prismatic Reactor. By turning in Twisted Energy in the Prismatic Reactor in the game, you get to level up the Prismatic Reactor. This way, you’ll gain more control over the Prismatic Reactor and its outcome.
As Twisted Energy is a necessary resource in the game, you’ll need to collect as much of this currency as you can. In this guide today, we’ll help you exactly with this by taking you through everything you need to know about getting Twisted Energy in Destiny 2. So without any further ado, read through our guide on How to get Twisted Energy in Destiny 2 so that you can get them yourself in the game.
Table of Contents
How to get Twisted Energy in Destiny 2
1. Prismatic Reactor bounties
By completing the bounties from the Prismatic Reactor, players get the chance to earn a total of 1,000 Twisted Energy in Destiny 2. You have 2 weekly bounties from the Prismatic Reactor that you can take part in and complete. These bounties give you the chance to earn 500 Twisted Energy each upon successful completion of the bounties, and these bounties are the only quests in the game coming in with a reward of Twisted Energy.
2. Season Pass reward
The next method of getting Twisted Energy in Destiny 2 is by taking advantage of the Season Pass reward. You have the opportunity of earning a certain amount of Twisted Energy by going up the ranks in the Season Pass. For a clearer vision, this is how the numbers stack up:
- Rank 2: 250 Twisted Energy
- Rank 12: 250 Twisted Energy
- Rank 92: 1,000 Twisted Energy
3. Decrypting Umbral Engrams
Finally, we are looking at another path to Twisted Energy bu decrypting Umbral Engrams in Destiny 2. For this, you need to unlock Umbral Mastery 1 at the Prismatic Reactor. After this upgrade, each decryption of Umbral Engram will provide you a small amount of Twisted Energy. If you make Umbral Master 1 your first upgrade to the Prismatic Reactor, you’ll have a greater chance of collecting a greater amount of Twisted Energy in the game.
- How to Get Witherhoard Catalyst in Destiny 2 Bank job quest
- How to Focus an Umbral Engram in Face of Darkness in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2: How to Get Exotic Ciphers
- How to farm Filthy Lucre in Destiny 2
- How to Farm Umbral Traces in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2: How To Beat The Heroic Contact Public Event
- How to Complete Means to an End Quest in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Cold Denial Pulse Rifle: how to Get
- How to Find and Then Refocus Umbral Engrams in Destiny 2
- How to Farm Altered Element in Destiny 2 Season of Arrivals
Winding up, the three methods of getting Twisted Energy in Destiny 2 that we’ve discussed above are all pretty straightforward. While you can get a handful of this resource just by depending on the bounties and Season Pass rewards, unlocking the Umbral Mastery 1 in the very beginning will provide you plenty of Twisted Energy, adding them all up to a greater amount. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.