If you own a Blackview Ultra Plus smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Blackview Ultra Plus Smartphone. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on Blackview Ultra Plus smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Blackview Ultra Plus, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Blackview Ultra Plus. If you have a TWRP on Blackview Ultra Plus, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery on Blackview Ultra Plus. This is not an official TWRP For Blackview Ultra Plus. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Blackview Ultra Plus. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview Ultra Plus
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Blackview Ultra Plus. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview Ultra Plus today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Blackview Ultra Plus from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Blackview Ultra Plus, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview Ultra Plus.
- TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP v3.1.0 with ADB Backup Support
- TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery Released for all Android devices. How to download and Install the same
Advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Blackview Ultra Plus, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Blackview Ultra Plus by overclocking.
- By Rooting Blackview Ultra Plus, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Blackview Ultra Plus.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Blackview Ultra Plus.
- You can block Ads on applications such as YouTube and other game related applications.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- This TWRP is Compatible only for Blackview Ultra Plus
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Blackview Ultra Plus. (Skip this, Most MediTek device comes with Unlocked Bootloader)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Blackview Ultra Plus, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
TWRP Recovery (3.0.2)
After you flashed TWRP Recovery, You can now flash Magisk On Android Device (Universal Systemless Interface for Android) – Follow this guide to flash Magisk on Blackview Ultra Plus.
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Blackview Ultra Plus, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to: jemmini