Good News for all Chuwi Hibook & Chuwi Hibook Pro users. Now you can install Custom TWRP Recovery on Chuwi Hibook/Pro. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP For Chuwi Hibook/Pro. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery on Chuwi Hibook/Pro. This is not an official TWRP For Chuwi Hibook/Pro. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Chuwi Hibook/Pro. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Chuwi Hibook/Pro. If you have a TWRP Recovery for Chuwi Hibook/Pro, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Chuwi Hibook/Pro
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery on Chuwi Hibook/Pro. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Chuwi Hibook/Pro today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery For Chuwi Hibook/Pro from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Chuwi Hibook/Pro, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP on Chuwi Hibook/Pro.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Chuwi Hibook/Pro, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
- TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP v3.1.0 with ADB Backup Support
- TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery Released for all Android devices. How to download and Install the same
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Chuwi Hibook/Pro
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Chuwi Hibook/Pro.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Chuwi Vi10 Plus & Hi10 Plus
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Chuwi Hi10 Pro (All Variant)
- Download and Install Lineage OS 13 On Chuwi Vi10 Plus & Hi10 Plus
So Hopefully you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Chuwi Hibook/Pro, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to: Konsta