Post last updated on 2nd February 2018: If you own a Cubot Cheetah smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Cubot Cheetah Smartphone. To install TWRP Recovery on Cubot Cheetah, your phone must have a unlocked bootloader. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on Cubot Cheetah smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Cubot Cheetah, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Cubot Cheetah. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 3.0.2-1 for Cubot Cheetah. The TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.0.2-1 for Cubot Cheetah . Download the TWRP Recovery 3.0.2-1 for Cubot Cheetah today and Read the steps below.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Cubot Cheetah. If you have a TWRP on Cubot Cheetah, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Cubot Cheetah
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Cubot Cheetah
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Cubot Cheetah. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Cubot Cheetah today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Cubot Cheetah from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Cubot Cheetah, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Cubot Cheetah.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Cubot Cheetah, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
[su_heading size=”19″ align=”left”]Advantage of TWRP Recovery [/su_heading]
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
[su_heading size=”17″ align=”left”]CHECK POPULAR POST[/su_heading]
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
[su_heading size=”19″ align=”left”]PREREQUISITE[/su_heading]
- This TWRP is Compatible only for Cubot Cheetah
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Cubot Cheetah.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Cubot Cheetah, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from here Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
[su_heading size=”17″ align=”left”]RELATED POST[/su_heading]
[su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/flash-twrp-recovery-mediatek-sp-flash-tool/” target=”blank” background=”#2962ff” size=”7″ icon=”icon: download” ]Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery Using SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/download-supersu-root-zip/” target=”blank” background=”#2962ff” size=”7″ icon=”icon: download” ]Full Guide to install Root on your phone[/su_button]
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Cubot Cheetah, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.