Post last updated on 31st December 2017: If you own a Elephone P6000 smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Elephone P6000 Smartphone. To install TWRP Recovery on Elephone P6000, your phone must have a unlocked bootloader. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on Elephone P6000 smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Elephone P6000, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Elephone P6000. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 3.2.1-0 for Elephone P6000. The TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.2.1-0 for Elephone P6000. Download the TWRP Recovery 3.2.1-0 for Elephone P6000 today and Read the steps below.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Elephone P6000. If you have a TWRP on Elephone P6000, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Elephone P6000
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Elephone P6000. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Elephone P6000 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Elephone P6000 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Elephone P6000, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Elephone P6000.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Elephone P6000, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This TWRP is Compatible only for Elephone P6000
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Elephone P6000.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Elephone P6000, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 For Elephone P6000 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Elephone P6000
- Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Elephone P6000 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Elephone P6000 – Updated
TWRP Recovery (Only for MT6732 with Android 4.4 Kitkat)
TWRP Recovery (3.2.1-0 – For all Version)
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Elephone P6000, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.