Good News for all Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus 2018 (SM-A605FN/a6pltexx) users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery On Galaxy A6 Plus. Today we will guide you on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy A6 Plus. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus device accompanies a 6.0 inch Super AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 that is rounded and a resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels with a PPI of 411 pixels for each inch. It is fuelled by a 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor and clubbed by 3-4GB RAM. The smartphone has an internal storage of 32GB or 64GB that is extendable with the use of a microSD up to 256 GB. The super-fast fingerprint scanner is positioned on the rear of the device and above it is a dual 16-megapixel camera. On the front, the camera comes with 24-megapixels for selfies. The SIM card tray accepts two nano-SIMs and is located on the left edge of the device, the right side houses the volume and power buttons.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding abilities on your Galaxy A6 Plus. If you have a TWRP on Galaxy A6 Plus, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in a few simple steps.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery On Galaxy A6 Plus. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Galaxy A6 Plus. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Galaxy A6 Plus. The TWRP Recovery comes with a 3.1.0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
The rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only the rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy A6 Plus
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Galaxy A6 Plus. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A6 Plus today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Galaxy A6 Plus from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Galaxy A6 Plus, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A6 Plus.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Galaxy A6 Plus, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
- TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP v3.1.0 with ADB Backup Support
- TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery Released for all Android devices. How to download and Install the same
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported devices
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- You need to Unlocked Bootloader on Galaxy A6 Plus
- Download latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup of your device just in case if you need it later
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
Hopefully, you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy A6 Plus, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to: amitkhairnar44