Good News for all Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) (SM-J330f) users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J3 2017. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J3 2017. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Samsung Galaxy J3 2017. If you have a TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J3 2017. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J3 2017
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- You need to Unlocked Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Stock Firmware Collections
- Download Install J327UUEU1AQJ1 October Security for Galaxy J3 2017 (US)
- Download Install J330FXXU1AQI2 August Security for Galaxy J3 2017
TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 (3.1.1-1)
TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 (3.2.1-1)
Hopefully, you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to: ashyt16