Post last updated on 21st December 2017: If you own a Gionee A1 smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Gionee A1 Smartphone. To install TWRP Recovery on Gionee A1, your phone must have a unlocked bootloader. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on Gionee A1 smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Gionee A1, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Gionee A1. The TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery has a material design. Download the TWRP Recovery for Gionee A1 today and Read the steps below.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Gionee A1. If you have a TWRP on Gionee A1, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Gionee A1
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Gionee A1. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Gionee A1 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Gionee A1 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Gionee A1, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Gionee A1.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Gionee A1, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- This TWRP is Compatible only for Gionee A1
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Gionee A1.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Gionee A1, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Gionee A1 Plus (Firmware Collections)
- Gionee A1 Plus launched in India for Rs. 26,999
- How To Install Official Nougat Firmware On Gionee A1
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Gionee A1, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.