If you’re a power user, then you should definitely install TWRP recovery on Itel P51 device. TWRP is a custom recovery project which enables users to flash custom ROMs, install mods, root device and take complete backup. If you want to get the most out of your android device, then TWRP is a must have tool.
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install TWRP recovery on your Itelt F1 Android smartphone. After successfully installing TWRP, you can install several mods, flash ROMs, take a complete backup and so much more. So are you excited? let’s start with the TWRP installation.
- What is TWRP Recovery
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Itel P51 and Root using Magisk/SU
- Install TWRP Recovery on Itel P51
- How to Root Itel P51
What is TWRP Recovery
TWRP stands for Team Win Recovery Project. It started as a small recovery project to facilitate ease while flashing custom ROMs and tweaks for android user. With simple and easy to use interface, it quickly became popular among android enthusiasts and developers. There are quite a lot of benefits of installing a Custom recovery like the TWRP on an Android Device. This includes flashing Super SU or Magisk as well. These benefits include installing Custom ROMs, Patches, MODs and more.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery
Here are some of the advantages of installing a TWRP Recovery on an Android Device:
- Flash Custom ROM on Itel P51 using TWRP
- Flash mods zip & Xposed modules files to customize their phone
- Root their device and install Magisk or SuperSU
- Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Underclock and overclock.
- Users can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- Access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- Flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Itel P51.
- Remove all bloatware using the TWRP Recovery on Itel P51.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Itel P51 and Root using Magisk/SU
In this tutorial, we will be first installing/Flashing TWRP recovery using flash tools. After that, we will be rooting the device using either Magisk or SuperSU. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install TWRP and rooting Itel P51 device. So make sure to download them.
|TWRP Recovery for Itel P51||Download|
|Itel USB drivers||Download|
|SP Flash Tool||Download|
|Scatter File for Itel P51||Download|
- This Recovery is only supported with the Itel P51.
- You should have a working PC/Laptop
- Make sure that you charge your phone for at least 50%.
- Download and install latest drivers your PC/Laptop [All Android USB Drivers]
- Download VCOM driver – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Before flashing a custom recovery, you need to unlock the bootloader on any MediaTek device.
- Take a full backup of your device. This includes any photos, videos, messages, contacts etc.
Install TWRP Recovery on Itel P51
Now if you have downloaded all the files and crosschecked all the pre-requisites, then we can follow along with the installation steps. We have a total of two methods by which we can install TWRP on Itel P51:
Method 1: By SP Flash Tools
Follow the instructions given down below to install TWRP on your phone (need scatter text file):
Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery on your Phone
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Mediatek using SP Flash tool
Method 2: By ADB fastboot method
You will need to download some additional files to use this method.
Download ADB and Fastboot tool for Windows || For Mac: Click Here
Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery Using ADB command
Watch The Video: Install TWRP Recovery using ADB Fastboot
How to Root Itel P51
If you have successfully installed TWRP recovery in your Itel P51 device then you can proceed further and root your device. By rooting your device, you will get complete control over your device hardware. You can do pretty remarkble things such as under cloacking and over cloaking CPU, increase speaker sound etc.
A lot of people misinterpret the meaning of Rooting to the hacking. Please note that the Rooting does not mean hacking in any way possible. Also, it will not get your phone in trouble if you exactly know what you are doing with it.
Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty. But don’t worry as you can un-root your device anytime you want. Now, let us take a look at some of the advantages of rooting an Android Device.
Advantages of Rooting:
- Users can get access to all hidden files on the Itel P51
- Improve the performance of your Itel P51 by overclocking
- With the help of rooting, you can increase battery life by underclocking Itel P51
- Uninstall Bloatware/ system apps on Itel P51
- You can block Ads on any Android applications and other games
- Users can install the Xposed Framework on their device
Steps to Root Itel P51
You can root your device either by installing SuperSU or Magisk manager. Both of them work pretty great. We will be guiding for both the installations. Follow all the steps given down below.
Method 1: Rooting via SuperSUFull Guide to install SuperSU on your phone
Method 2: Rooting via MagiskFull Guide to install Magisk and Magisk Manager
So this is how you can install TWRP and root your Itel P51 Android smartphone. Please make sure to root only via one method. If you ask me, go with Magisk method as its easy and work great on all android devices. If you’re having any issue or problems with the guide, then let us know. We will be happy to help you. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!