If you own a Lenovo A536 smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A536 Smartphone. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A536 smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Lenovo A536, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A536. This is not an official TWRP For Lenovo A536. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Lenovo A536. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Lenovo A536. If you have a TWRP on Lenovo A536, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
Table of Contents
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A536
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Lenovo A536. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A536 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Lenovo A536 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Lenovo A536, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A536.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- This TWRP is Compatible only for Lenovo A536
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo A536.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Lenovo A536, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- How To Install MIUI 8 On Lenovo A536
- How To Install Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo A536 – Updated
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo A536
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Lenovo A536
TWRP Recovery (3.1.0-0)
TWRP Recovery (3.1.1-3)
Download TWRP Recovery (3.2.1-0)
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Lenovo A536, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to: Khaos