Updated on July 15, 2017: Today we added the latest released TWRP Recovery v3.1.0-0. Now download and install the latest version of TWRP Recovery On Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
If you own a Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Smartphone. To install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Vibe K5 Pluss, your phone must have an unlocked bootloader. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 18.104.22.168 for Lenovo Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus . The TWRP 22.214.171.124 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.0 for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus . Download the TWRP Recovery 126.96.36.199 for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus today and Read the steps below.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus. If you have a TWRP on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- Your Phone must have a Unlocked Bootloader
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, you need Qualcomm Drivers installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
REMEMBER TO RENAME THE TWRP RECOVERY NAME TO “RECOVERY”
STEPS FOR How to Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Enable USB Debugging
- To Enable USB Debugging, First of all, You need to activate Developer Option on your smartphone.
- To activate, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- In your PC/Laptop, Open the extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click.
- Now connect the PC to Mobile with USB Cable.
- You need to Reboot the phone into Bootloader – To reboot, type the following Command from below in your Command window that you opened.
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will boot into bootloader, If it doesn’t boot, then please make sure your cable and usb drivers have been installed properly.
- Now type the below command on your command window.
This command will list the connected devices. If your phone’s serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers are not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices.
- To flash the recovery, Type the command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Now if it shows the command like this then reboot your device. TWRP has successfull installed. Enjoy
- TO REBOOT INTO RECOVERY, TURN YOUR PHONE OFF, PRESS VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON TOGETHER TO ENTER RECOVERY OR USE VOLUME DOWN + HOLD POWER BUTTON to boot into bootloader and then use the volume down and up button to navigate and select Recovery and press Power button to boot.
HOW TO ROOT Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus USING TWRP RECOVERY
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above what you need, If not – CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus , If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.