If you own a QCong Metal smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on QCong Metal Smartphone. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on QCong Metal smartphone. The procedure given below is only for QCong Metal, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your QCong Metal. If you have a TWRP on QCong Metal, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
- OS: Android 5.1
- SIM Card Slot: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Wireless Connectivity: 4G, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, WiFi
- CPU: MTK6753 64bit
- Cores: Octa Core, 1.5GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- ROM: 16GB
- External memory: TF card up to 128GB (not included)
- Screen size: 5.5 inch (Capacitive (5-Points), IPS) (1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Camera type: Dual cameras (one front one back)
- Back-camera: 13.0MP
- Back camera: with flash light and AF
- Front camera: 8.0MP
- Flashlight: Yes
- Sensor: Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor
- Additional Features: People, MP3, 3G, Calculator, MP4, Wi-Fi, Fingerprint Unlocking, Sound Recorder, Bluetooth,
- 4G, Alarm, Browser, Fingerprint recognition, Calendar, E-book
- Battery Capacity (mAh): 3050mAh Built-in Battery
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery on QCong Metal. This is not an official TWRP For QCong Metal. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on QCong Metal. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on QCong Metal
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for QCong Metal. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on QCong Metal today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for QCong Metal from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on QCong Metal, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on QCong Metal.
- TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP v3.1.0 with ADB Backup Support
- TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery Released for all Android devices. How to download and Install the same
Advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your QCong Metal, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your QCong Metal by overclocking.
- By Rooting QCong Metal, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking QCong Metal.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- Uninstall Bloatware on QCong Metal.
- You can block Ads on applications such as YouTube and other game related applications.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- This TWRP is Compatible only for QCong Metal
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on QCong Metal. (Skip this, Most MediTek device comes with Unlocked Bootloader)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on QCong Metal, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
TWRP Recovery (3.0.2-0)
After you flashed TWRP Recovery, You can now flash Magisk On Android Device (Universal Systemless Interface for Android) – Follow this guide to flash Magisk on QCong Metal.
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for QCong Metal, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to: hanuma50