If you are using Wiko View 2 Go smartphone and want to root then this guide is for you. You have to install TWRP Recovery and follow the full guide which we have mentioned step-by-step here. We have shared with you the guide to install TWRP Recovery on Wiko View 2 Go and Root using Magisk/SU. After installing TWRP Recovery and gaining root access, you will be able to flash Custom ROMs, install Mods, perform backup and restore, and more.
By installing any Custom Recovery and rooting your device, you can always customize or tweak your device. Additionally, you can install Custom ROMs, flash Mods, flash custom files, etc. TWRP is a custom recovery project which enables users to flash custom ROMs, install mods, root device and take complete backup.
Table of Contents
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP term means “Team Win Recovery Project”. It gives the user to flash recovery files and ROM files easily with a simple and fully-featured UI. The TWRP is so much popular and widely used for Android devices via users and developers as well. Here we have mentioned some of the advantages of installing TWRP Recovery on your device.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- Flash Custom ROM using TWRP.
- Flash modding zip files to customize your phone.
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP.
- Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU.
- You can install Magisk on Wiko View 2 Go.
- Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- Flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Wiko View 2 Go.
- Remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Wiko View 2 Go.
- You can underclock and overclock.
- Perform clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Wiko View 2 Go
We will guide you on how to download and install TWRP recovery on Wiko View 2 Go Android device. After successfully installing TWRP, you can install several Mods, flash ROMs, take backup & restores, and more. Follow the download links and requirements as well. Then check the full depth guide properly.
- This guide and file supported for Wiko View 2 Go.
- You will require to unlock the device bootloader on Wiko View 2 Go.
- Charge your device battery up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data.
- You will need a USB cable and a PC/Laptop to connect your phone.
Instructions to install:
Follow the instructions given down below to install TWRP on your phone:
- Download and install or extract the Android SDK or Minimal ADB Folder
- Go to C:\adb on the PC where the Android SDK folder is found
- Now, open the command window on the same ADB folder by pressing and holding the Shift key and right-click on an empty space inside the folder.
- Select the “Open PowerShell window here” or Command Window option.
- Switch off your phone completely and connect to the PC via a USB Cable.
- Next, Press and hold the Volume Down + Power key together for a few seconds to boot into Fastboot mode.
- Now enter the following command and hit enter:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once you are done, you can reboot your phone using the following command:
That’s it! You have installed TWRP Successfully!Watch The Video: Install TWRP Recovery using ADB Fastboot
Steps to Root Wiko View 2 Go
In order to root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Wiko View 2 Go without PC or Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone.
What is Rooting?
Rooting for Android means similar to the jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. It will give you the superuser power or access to use your device over Android subsystem and system apps.
Though sometimes rooting may void your device warranty as well. But it will give you some unleash power and access to change or edit the system settings, themes, icons, install other mod files, etc.
Advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Wiko View 2 Go, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Wiko View 2 Go by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Wiko View 2 Go.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Wiko View 2 Go.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting Wiko View 2 Go, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and Xposed module support.
Steps to Root Wiko View 2 Go:
Here is the guide on how to root Wiko View 2 Go smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
We assume that you have successfully rooted or installed TWRP Recovery on Wiko View 2 Go device. Feel free to write down in the comments below.