If you own a ZTE Blade L5 smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L5 Smartphone. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L5 smartphone. The procedure given below is only for ZTE Blade L5, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L5. This is not an official TWRP For ZTE Blade L5. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on ZTE Blade L5. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your ZTE Blade L5. If you have a TWRP on ZTE Blade L5, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L5
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for ZTE Blade L5. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L5 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for ZTE Blade L5 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on ZTE Blade L5, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L5.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
The Advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your ZTE Blade L5, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting ZTE Blade L5, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your ZTE Blade L5 by overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking ZTE Blade L5.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- You can block Ads on applications such as YouTube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall Bloatware on ZTE Blade L5.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- This TWRP is Compatible only for ZTE Blade L5
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Blade L5. (Skip this, Most MediTek device comes with Unlocked Bootloader)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on ZTE Blade L5, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
Download TWRP Recovery (3.0.2)
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Blade L5, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to: jemmini