Post last updated on 24th January 2018: Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S (NX549J). TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.0-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S. If you have a TWRP for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
Table of Contents
How To Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S today and Read the steps below. If you install any Custom Recovery on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire SuperSU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- List of Best Custom ROM for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S [Updated]
- How To Install MIUI 9 Update for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S
- Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 On ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
TWRP Recovery (3.0.2-0)
TWRP Recovery (3.2.1-5)
So i hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S , If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.