Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro smartphone was launched in June 2017. So if you are looking to Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro, then you are the right place. Thanks to surbiks, a Junior member of XDA forum for sharing this TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J5 Pro 2017. Full Credits to the developer and team.
In your smartphone, you may have noticed many Samsung apps which are unwanted apps. Some users prefer to stay Stock and some may want to delete the bloatware. To delete bloatware or if you want to optimize the Stock TouchWiz OS on Galaxy J5 Pro, then you may be required to root your phone.
To Flash Rooting file on Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530F, then you required to flash TWRP. To install TWRP on Galaxy J5 Pro, you need TWRP image/tar file, ODIN software, Samsung Drivers, etc. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530F, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro. The TWRP Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro.
If you want to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530F, then you must install TWRP Recovery on your phone and then follow the steps to root Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530F.
How to Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530F
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro. If you have a TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro, then next step is to flash ROOT zip file using TWRP Recovery. Once you are done, you can now mod, delete bloatware and do more.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro. Download the Install TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- Supported for Galaxy J5 Pro with SM-J530F (Can support any device in this series like SM-J530FF)
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
Hopefully, you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.