Today we will guide you on how to boot Ulefone Mix 2 into safe mode. Booting into safe mode is important if you only want to run the system apps on your device. Booting into safe mode can also help you to troubleshoot any problems. So let’s learn how to boot Ulefone Mix 2 into safe mode.
Safe mode is a mode in which the device will only have default apps and services working. When you boot your Ulefone Mix 2 on to safe mode all the third-party apps and services will be disabled. This is a great way to do troubleshooting and by using safe mode you can easily identify issues caused by third-party apps or services. You can then simply remove the app or perform a hard reset to solve the issues.
Steps to boot Ulefone Mix 2 into safe mode
- Power off the device
- Press and hold the power button
- When you see the Ulefone logo release the power button, press and hold volume down button
- Release the button when you see safe mode on the bottom left corner
- To exit, simply restart your device
So, guys, this is how you can boot into safe mode on Ulefone Mix 2. I hope you have understood every step of the process. In case, you are facing difficulty in any step then let us know via the comment box below. We will be happy to help you out.
Ulefone Mix 2 Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone Mix 2 features a 5.7-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6737H, 64-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone Mix 2 comes with a dual 13MP + a 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,300mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Ulefone Mix 2 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
- How to Enter Fastboot mode on Ulefone Mix 2
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Ulefone Mix 2
- How to enable developer options and USB debugging on Ulefone Mix 2
- How to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Mix 2
- How to change language on Ulefone Mix 2
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Ulefone Mix 2 [Firmware File / Unbrick]