Streets of Rage 4 is the most recent instalment in the classic beat them up series. This time with the inclusion of newer characters beside some of the old school characters, hidden levels, and retro bosses. The game was developed by Dotemu, Lizard Cube, and Guard Crush Games and released on April 30, 2020.
Streets of Rage 4 still packs the same level of bone-crushing gameplay with a newer roster of characters and features. The storyline revolves around a group of former cops who decide to clean their city on their own. A ruthless crime syndicate is responsible for all the chaos in the city with their arsenal of thugs, wrestlers, and martial artists. Streets of Rage 4 have 13 characters in its roster to fight against this crime syndicate each with their own unique combat style. In this article, we will discover how to unlock all characters in the game. So let’s get started.
Unlocking All Characters – Streets of Rage 4
Before we find out how to unlock all the characters, let’s find out who we are unlocking. Each player has their own strengths and weaknesses that make playing Streets of Rage 4 all the more enjoyable.
It is sad to mention that even with popular demand, fan-favorite Roo (also known as Victy) has not been included in the latest Streets of Rage 4. List of available characters in Streets of Rage 4 are :
- Adam Hunter – Finish chapter four in campaign mode
- Axel Stone from Streets of Rage 1 – Gather 200,000-lifetime points.
- Adam Hunter from Streets of Rage 1 – Rack up 250,000-lifetime points.
- Blaze Fielding from Streets of Rage 1 – Acquire 310,000-lifetime points
- Max Thunder from Streets of Rage 2 – Amass 390,000-lifetime points
- Axel Stone from Streets of Rage 2 – Achieve 480,000-lifetime points.
- Blaze Fielding Streets of Rage 2 – Secure 570,000-lifetime points
- Skate Hunter Streets of Rage 2 – Reach 650,000-lifetime points
- Axel Stone of Streets of Rage 3 – Gather 730,000-lifetime points.
- Blaze Fielding of Streets of Rage 3 – Acquire 840,000-lifetime points
- Skate Hunter of Streets of Rage 3 – Get 940,000-lifetime points.
- Dr Gilbert Zan of Streets of Rage 3 – Rack up 1,050,000 lifetime points
- Shiva of Streets of Rage 3 – Reach 1,150,000 lifetime points
Gaining Lifetime Points
Each character unlocks based on the number of points received by the players. Points are awarded after successful completion of the missions, and as the game progresses, the number of points will also increase in par with the level of difficulty.
Players will have to repeat each campaign level with different characters each time to varying levels in order to unlock all the characters. Players are advised to select a likable character in the early stages of the game and absorb their skills. The greater the players perform in each mission, the greater the number of points rewarded to them. In order to unlock all the bonus characters, players would need to master all the main 4 protagonists.
Unlike other games, the Streets of Rage series does not have a shop to spend these points for gear or upgrades rather with each threshold that players reach, and the characters automatically unlock themselves. The most efficient way to unlock them all is to keep playing different levels with different characters and earn as many points as possible. With each playthrough, players will find it relatively easier each time to gain more points.
This guide was to help players unlock all the characters in Streets of Rage 4. It is noteworthy to mention that players should repeat campaign modes with different players to get higher points. We hope this guide helped you. If you have any queries or feedback, feel free to comment down below with your Name and E-mail ID. Likewise, check out our iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks for more such tips and tricks. We urge you to participate in the $100 giveaway by subscribing to our YouTube Channel. Thank You.
- Where To Find All Retro Levels In Streets of Rage 4
- How many stages are there in Streets of Rage 4?
- Do Streets of Rage 4 support crossplay?
- Is there an Online Co-Op mode in Streets of Rage 4?
- Streets of Rage 4: Tips and Tricks Guide for Beginners
- How To Unlock Every Retro Character in Streets Of Rage 4